Workers’ Comp Attorney Kevin Kain
When you get hurt in an accident at work or develop an illness because of your working conditions, workers’ compensation benefits are supposed to be there for you, providing medical coverage and payment for lost wages.
Benefits restore stability to your life when you face the unexpected.
But too often, your employer’s workers’ comp insurance company stands in the way. They try to reduce—or deny—your benefits.
When that happens, you want support from someone like Kevin Kain, an experienced workers’ comp attorney who has dedicated his career to helping hard-working people after they were injured on the job.
In addition to practicing law as a work injury lawyer, Kevin is a shareholder, vice president, and chief financial officer for Levine Benjamin Law Firm, an injury, disability and workers’ compensation law firm that has helped thousands of people for over 57 years.
Kevin has been with the firm for more than 30 years. He leads Levine Benjamin’s Workers’ Comp Department.
In Detroit, Toledo, Flint, Lansing, Grand Rapids and all across Michigan, when you need a lawyer for workers’ compensation and a path beyond the rude disruption of a workplace injury, we help you every step of the way.
After you’re hurt at work, Levine Benjamin Partner Kevin Kain helps you get the workers’ comp benefits you deserve.
What a Workers’ Comp Lawyer Does for You
When you’re trying to recover from an injury or illness, fighting with an insurance company is the last thing you feel like doing. A Levine Benjamin workers’ compensation attorney handles the fight for you.
You’ve probably never dealt with the Michigan workers’ comp system before, but we’ve gone through the process many times, every day, for years.
Here’s what our workers’ compensation lawyers do for you:
- MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT MEDICAL CARE: A lawyer for workers’ compensation can make sure you’re seeing the right medical specialists to back up your claim of an injury on the job.
- HELP YOU GET YOUR WEEKLY CHECKS: Workers’ comp will sometimes shortchange you on lost wages. Or an insurance company will delay your checks. A work injury lawyer can make sure you get what you’re supposed to get, and in a timely way.
- MAKE SURE YOU GET THE PRESCRIPTIONS YOU NEED: Your prescriptions related to your workplace injury should be covered by workers’ comp. A workers’ comp lawyer makes sure you get access to prescriptions.
- GET YOU MILEAGE PAYMENTS: Workers’ comp should cover your travel costs to medical appointments. This is a benefit people sometimes don’t know about. Workers’ comp insurance companies don’t always tell you everything you could be entitled to, like mileage reimbursement. A workers’ comp attorney can keep on top of this for you.
Choose one of these options for more information about workers’ comp:
You get proven experience when you work with Levine Benjamin attorney Kevin Kain
Learn More about Work Injury Lawyer Kevin Kain
Kevin received his B.A. from Michigan State University and his J.D. from Detroit College of Law.
He’s licensed to practice in the State of Michigan, the United States Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and before the United States Supreme Court.
- State Bar of Michigan – Workers’ Compensation law Section
- Michigan Association for Justice
You can start with Levine Benjamin by getting a free evaluation of your case.