When you get hurt at work or develop an illness because of your working conditions, workers’ compensation benefits are supposed to be there for you, providing medical coverage and payments for lost wages.
But too often, the workers’ comp insurance company doesn’t help.
When that happens, you want a lawyer like Kevin Kain, who has dedicated his career to helping people secure their workers’ comp.
Kevin is a shareholder, vice president, and chief financial officer for Levine Benjamin Law Firm—he’s been with the firm for more than 29 years. He leads the firm’s Workers’ Comp department.
In Detroit, Toledo, Flint, Lansing, Grand Rapids and all across Michigan, when you need workers’ comp, we help you every step of the way.
After you’re hurt at work, Levine Benjamin Partner Kevin Kain helps you get the workers’ comp benefits you deserve.
How a Lawyer Helps With Workers’ Comp
When you’re trying to recover from an injury or illness, fighting with an insurance company is the last thing you feel like doing. A Levine Benjamin attorney like Kevin can help you with all of this:
- Getting Medical Care: A lawyer who knows the workers’ comp system can make sure you’re seeing the right medical specialists.
- Getting Weekly Checks: Workers’ comp will sometimes shortchange you on lost wages. A lawyer can make sure you get the right amount.
- Getting Prescriptions: Your prescriptions related to your workplace injury should be covered by workers’ comp. A lawyer makes sure they are.
- Getting Mileage Payments: Workers’ comp should cover your travel costs to medical appointments. A lawyer can check this for you.
Choose one of these options for more information about workers’ comp:
You get proven experience when you work with Levine Benjamin attorney Kevin Kain
Learn More about Kevin’s Background
Kevin received his B.A. from Michigan State University and his J.D. from Detroit College of Law.
He’s licensed to practice in the State of Michigan, the United States Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and before the United States Supreme Court.
- State Bar of Michigan – Workers’ Compensation law Section
- Michigan Association for Justice
You can start with Levine Benjamin by getting a free evaluation of your case.