Win Social Security Disability Benefits in Cincinnati
Winning Social Security Disability benefits keeps getting tougher. Recently, the Social Security Administration (SSA) announced that they project the decline in approvals will continue for the foreseeable future.
Examining the numbers from 2011 to 2011, the number of disabled workers approved for benefits dropped by 38,000. From 2010 to 2011, it dropped by 28,000.
Approvals are not only down in Cincinnati, but around the U.S. In fact, your chances of winning your case are less than 40 percent – even if you choose to appeal.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t win benefits. SSA’s statistics also show you’re more likely to win disability benefits when you have representation from an attorney. In Cincinnati, the disability attorneys at Levine Benjamin can help you win the benefits you deserve.
The firm of Levine Benjamin has been in practice for 50 years. Considered experts in disability law and have helped thousands of people throughout Michigan and Ohio win disability benefits.
If you live in Cincinnati, call Levine Benjamin for the help you need with your Social Security Disability claim.
How do I get to your office from Cincinnati?
- Head south on Walnut St toward E 6th St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto E 6th St
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to take the H N ramp
- Keep left and merge onto I-75 N
- Continue to follow I-75 N for 203 miles
- Keep right to stay on I-75 N Entering Michigan
- Take exit 41 for M-39/Southfield Rd
- Use any lane to turn left onto M-39 N/Southfield Rd
- Keep left to stay on Southfield Rd
- Continue onto M-39 N/Southfield Fwy for 14 miles
- Use the left lane to take exit 16 for Michigan 10 N toward I-696 W/Lansing
- Merge on to M-10 N and follow for 4.5 miles
- Turn right onto Northwestern Service Dr
- Continue for 1/2 mile
- Turn left into the Galleria Officentre, our office is on the left.