SOUTHFIELD, MI 48034
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.,
Contact Detroit Disability Law Firm
When health problems cause money problems, your situation is personal. You need a lawyer who handles your case personally.
This is how Levine Benjamin Law Firm is different from a lot of lawyers you see in commercials:
- We’ll file your initial Social Security Disability application for you. Most firms don’t help from the very start.
- You’ll speak directly with one of our managing partners—Joe Houle or Gary Bimberg—to begin your Social Security Disability case.
- We’ll help you from applying through every step of the Social Security appeals process.
- We’ll help you get every kind of benefit you’re owed: Social Security, long-term disability, personal injury or workers’ compensation.
- We’ve helped more than 80,000 people get disability income since 1964.
From applying to appealing, we help you every step of the way.
Local disability lawyers from Levine Benjamin give your case the time and attention it deserves.
Why It’s Best to Get a Local Lawyer
Some law firms might send you a lawyer from out of town or out of state who doesn’t give you much time and attention.
The attorneys at Levine Benjamin don’t believe in working that way. We’re dedicated to helping our neighbors across Michigan and Ohio in all of these communities and more:
KEEPING YOUR CASE MOVING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS
“From the beginning…to the end, I was given attention and understanding. When the time finally came for court, COVID-19, aka the coronavirus, hit us, and (we) ended up having to do a telephone hearing. Claire (the attorney) never wavered. Thank you again for…winning my case. I feel validated and heard.”Margaret Ramirez on Facebook