How to Fill Out Detroit Social Security Disability Forms
Bad health has derailed your life. You can’t work. Bills are piling up.
Monthly checks from Social Security disability would be a lifesaver.
Then you see all the long forms you have to fill out. You realize how involved it is to apply for disability benefits.
You look for help, but most lawyers don’t handle initial applications. They say you should file all the forms yourself—then call back after you get denied.
Not the attorneys at Levine Benjamin Law Firm. We’ll take care of your forms. In fact, we’ll file your entire claim for you.
If you need to appeal, you’ll see even more forms. We’ll take care of those, too.
We want you to focus on your health.
This is what we mean when we say, “From applying to appealing, we help you every step of the way.”
Levine Benjamin has helped more than 50,000 people win benefits in Detroit, Toledo, Flint, Lansing, Grand Rapids and all across Michigan.
What would you like to do?
You don’t have to spend time struggling with Social Security disability forms. Call a lawyer first.
How to Fill Out Social Security disability Forms
Most people get denied benefits when they first apply. Even a minor mistake can hurt your chances.
For the best chance of success, make sure your application is:
- Accurate: Be frank about your health problems. Don’t overstate anything, but don’t shy away from explaining how hard your situation is.
- Complete: Fill out everything the best you can. Don’t leave answers blank on a form, even if you need to write “not applicable.”
- Well Supported: Make sure to include records of doctor visits, your past jobs and other evidence.
- Swift: Apply for benefits as soon as you know you can’t work. When you’re awarded benefits, you get back benefits covering a period that starts with your application, so it’s best to file as soon as possible.
- Timely: If you’re denied and need to appeal, you typically have a 60-day deadline. Don’t miss the deadline or you’ll have to start over.
Social Security has thousands of rules. At Levine Benjamin, we analyze your claim, help you understand your odds and fill out your forms for you.
You don’t have to spend time struggling with forms. Call a lawyer first.
We don’t charge any attorney fee until you win. And we evaluate your case for free.