Jason T. Steinhelper
Jason received his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Michigan and his J.D. from the University of Detroit Mercy. He joined Levine Benjamin in 2006 where he is currently an Associate Attorney, exclusively handling Social Security Disability claims.
Prior to joining Levine Benjamin, he worked as an intern at the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office in Detroit where he handled misdemeanor domestic violence trials, arraignments, sentencing and preliminary examinations. He is licensed to practice in the State of Michigan and the United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan.
Professional Activities and Associations:
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- State Bar of Michigan – Social Security Disability Law Section
- State Bar of Michigan – Litigation Section
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Business Network International (BNI)